Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Feldman's Deli

Sloppy Joe, Best new Sandwich in SLC

View from the counter where I ate

Exterior of Feldman's Deli.  Not open Sunday or Monday
Menu.  The Sloppy Joe could easily feed two people.  It's huge

My new favorite sandwich here in SLC, is now the "Sloppy Joe" at the new Feldman's Deli on the NE Corner of 20th East and 2700 South.  The sandwich is made of corned beef, pastrami, thousand island and cole slaw.  It is juicy and delicious and a bit hard to eat.  The picture here doesn't do it justice.  Believe me, it is fantastic and rivals anything at Carnegie Deli in NYC.  Eating it reminds me of those Carl's Jr. ads where stuff is dripping out all over the place.  It is amazing.  The potato salad was great as well.  The people are friendly and fun to be with.  I can't wait to go back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment